I just joined this community because while lurking I found a question tagged "comparitive-linguistics" (sic).

Can we edit "comparative-linguistics" so that it has an "ra" instead of "ri"?

On a site about language it's kind of funny...

| |

Completed. The typo has now been fixed.

| |

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .