INACTIVE (2019-10-23): See here and here. Due to Stack Exchange's disorderly firing of Monica Cellio and my increasing distrust in the site's policies and leadership, I am suspending all meaningful activity on Stack Exchange.
I like Linux and run bspwm on Arch if possible.
I'm a language learning enthusiast and a moderator on Language Learning SE. I have studied Spanish and Japanese.
If I'm not at my computer, I'm probably ballroom dancing or reading.
- Language Learning 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 926 926 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 281 281 55 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 263 263 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 Checking in with moderators that suspended their activity
- 69 atom.io auto create html basic structure
- 45 How can I prevent myself from forgetting a language?
- 44 How can I verify my pronunciation without a native speaker?
- 25 Does writing out by hand generally strengthen retention better than computerized memorization methods?
- 21 Is SRS more effective than traditional study for vocabulary augmentation?
- 18 Is L2 fluency retention better than L1 fluency retention?
- View more network posts →