I like Linux and run bspwm on Arch if possible.
I'm a language learning enthusiast and a moderator on Language Learning SE. I have studied Spanish and Japanese.
If I'm not at my computer, I'm probably ballroom dancing or reading.
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Language Learning♦ 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Area 51 281 281 55 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 253 253 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 180 180 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 atom.io auto create html basic structure
- 43 How can I prevent myself from forgetting a language?
- 42 How can I verify my pronunciation without a native speaker?
- 24 Does writing out by hand generally strengthen retention better than computerized memorization methods?
- 20 Is SRS more effective than traditional study for vocabulary augmentation?
- 17 Is L2 fluency retention better than L1 fluency retention?
- 15 How can learning a second language improve my skill with my native language?
- View more network posts →