- German is my native language.
- I learned English as a ki(n)d in kindergarten.
- I'm living in Greece and have acquired some Greek mainly by speaking to people.
Instead of improving my Greek I'm trying to learn my great fave Italian.Instead of learning my great fave Italian I'm trying to improve my Greek.
- Right now I feel like I don't really know any language at all...
Member for 4 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 12 '18 at 13:05
Top network posts
- 22 What are the main foreign language teaching methods?
- 17 What are the drawbacks to Duolingo?
- 13 Is there an assumption you've learnt something before putting it on Anki?
- 12 What is the term for language lessons in which the native and foreign language are spoken simultaneously?
- 6 Seeking sources for learning Aramaic
- 5 What resources can I use to master German word order?
- View more network posts →