My undergraduate degree was in fine arts. Later, I became a largely self-taught web designer while also pursuing Biblical studies (M.Div.). I am now mainly inactive with web design, but when I do still dabble with CSS (or LESS), I tend to seek pushing it to its limits. Such dabbling is now a very part-time hobby, having earned my M.A. in Bible Exposition, Master of Divinity, and Ph.D. in Biblical Studies with a concentration in Systematic Theology. It is this Bible focus that has me spending more of my "free time" being active on the Biblical Hermeneutics SE site. This meta question of mine will reveal a lot about where I come from regarding that topic.
West Coast USA
Member for 1 year, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 '18 at 14:05
- Stack Overflow 66.2k 66.2k 1212 gold badges114114 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 18.5k 18.5k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 531 531 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Writing 501 501 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 689 How do you get centered content using Twitter Bootstrap?
- 305 Font scaling based on width of container
- 290 Modify alpha opacity of LESS variable
- 131 Generate repeating hexagonal pattern with CSS3
- 104 How do I center an image if it's wider than its container?
- 86 "text-align: justify;" inline-block elements properly?
- 83 Can a ::before selector be used with a <textarea>?
- View more network posts →