My undergraduate degree was in fine arts. Later, I became a largely self-taught web designer while also pursuing Biblical studies (M.Div.). I am now mainly inactive with web design, but when I do still dabble with CSS (or LESS), I tend to seek pushing it to its limits. Such dabbling is now a very part-time hobby, having earned my M.A. in Bible Exposition, Master of Divinity, and Ph.D. in Biblical Studies with a concentration in Systematic Theology. It is this Bible focus that has me spending more of my "free time" being active on the Biblical Hermeneutics SE site. This meta question of mine will reveal a lot about where I come from regarding that topic.
West Coast USA
Member for 1 year, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 '18 at 14:05
Top network posts
- 676 How do you get centered content using Twitter Bootstrap?
- 284 Font scaling based on width of container
- 270 Modify alpha opacity of LESS variable
- 130 Generate repeating hexagonal pattern with CSS3
- 102 How do I center an image if it's wider than its container?
- 86 "text-align: justify;" inline-block elements properly?
- 80 Can a ::before selector be used with a <textarea>?
- View more network posts →