Here are some of my academic papers, in case anybody's interested:
- Why are Chinese characters so damn hard? An investigation into character confusion, MA thesis in linguistics
- An intelligent tutoring system for learning Chinese with a cognitive model of the learner, MSc thesis in language technology, summarised in a EUROCALL 2014 conference paper
Member for 3 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 23 '17 at 22:36
- Buddhism 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Language Learning 2.1k 2.1k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Linguistics 1.6k 1.6k 1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Politics 1.6k 1.6k 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 21 Why are Docker container images so large?
- 18 What characteristics are unique to English (or at least rare among language as a whole)?
- 17 Why does Al Jazeera English have a quite liberal stance on LGBT issues?
- 16 Very frequently used word in Mandarin that sounds like "nica" or "nigah"
- 15 Polyamory in Buddhism
- 14 How many characters do Chinese pupils know at different ages?
- 14 Are there any living enlightened people?
- View more network posts →