- Japanese Language 6.9k 6.9k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 173 173 44 bronze badges
- Language Learning 166 166 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 36 = sign in a katakana name
- 30 why does conda update downgrade some libraries
- 17 What does it mean when multiple 々 marks follow a 、?
- 15 Why is ostracism called 村八分【むらはちぶ】?
- 15 Is there a way to print a console message with Flutter?
- 13 How does F# know that bitArray elements are bool while enumerating in seq builder?
- 13 Dealing with paragraphs when translating Japanese literature
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.