I am a native English speaker who has studied several foreign languages, and who has earned meaningful reputation on SE (>1000) for several of them.
New York, New York
Member for 3 years, 8 months
28 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 at 5:00
- History 87.6k 87.6k 1212 gold badges201201 silver badges432432 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 18.1k 18.1k 55 gold badges4343 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- German Language 11.7k 11.7k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Chess 10.6k 10.6k 2424 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 10.5k 10.5k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- 80 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 75 Why China was able to unify and not Europe?
- 60 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 52 Is it ethical for a PI to tell university to pay out intern's salary for an extra month after internship ends, and keep the money?
- 51 Is the USA a superpower today because of WW2?
- 51 Why did Italy abandon its alliance with Germany in WW1 and join the Allied side?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
12 Are questions about teaching language accepted? Apr 6 '16
6 Who should our moderators be? May 6 '16
3 Moderator Questionnaire May 25 '16
3 Are sign languages on-topic Apr 5 '16
1 Are questions about English learning on topic? Apr 16 '16