- Code Review 12.7k 12.7k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.3k 8.3k 99 gold badges3434 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Language Learning 455 455 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 395 395 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 86 What is a word similar to "amateur" yet having a strong connotation of someone who likes something?
- 67 Randomly change the prompt in the Python interpreter
- 55 Accurate email syntax validation (no seriously)
- 37 SHOUTY_SNAKE_CASED NUMBERS
- 35 Is there a term for "likes" and "dislikes" on a social network?
- 35 How does immersion passively help with learning a language?
- 33 Reversing a String in Python
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
4 Pros and Cons of X: One question or two? Apr 6 '16