Mostly gone from SE.
Preferred pronouns: hän Feel free to use other gender-neutral or male pronouns if you prefer to use a foreign language.
Member for 2 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 5 at 12:29
- Role-playing Games 8.2k 8.2k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Academia 6.4k 6.4k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Language Learning 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge44 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 132 Citing paywalled articles accessed via illegal web sharing
- 92 How to proceed when a mathematical result contradicts existing literature?
- 36 Just started a postdoc, but it went REALLY bad, REALLY fast. Stay or go?
- 29 Citing contemporaneous (interlaced?) preprints
- 29 I'm having difficulty getting my players to do stuff in a sandbox campaign
- 25 Two years into my PhD program, and Mom is dying of cancer. Should I tell my advisor about it?
- 20 How do teachers learn to grade?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
6 Are questions about language certificates on topic? Mar 13 '18