Mostly gone from SE.
Preferred pronouns: hän Feel free to use other gender-neutral or male pronouns if you prefer to use a foreign language.
Member for 4 years
6 profile views
Last seen Jul 15 at 6:27
- Role-playing Games 9.5k 9.5k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Academia 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Language Learning 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 136 Citing paywalled articles accessed via illegal web sharing
- 92 How to proceed when a mathematical result contradicts existing literature?
- 59 Is writing a research paper on Overleaf risky for plagiarism?
- 37 Just started a postdoc, but it went REALLY bad, REALLY fast. Stay or go?
- 29 I'm having difficulty getting my players to do stuff in a sandbox campaign
- 29 Citing contemporaneous (interlaced?) preprints
- 26 In what language do scientists communicate with each other in European research institutions?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.