- English Language & Usage 59.1k 59.1k 88 gold badges137137 silver badges261261 bronze badges
- Linguistics 12.5k 12.5k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Latin Language 12.1k 12.1k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 6.1k 6.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- French Language 2.2k 2.2k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 102 Why is embassy spelled with E but ambassador with A?
- 82 What does "Dis sho' am good" mean in this old advertisement?
- 77 "I am finished my sandwich" sounds correct but "I am started my sandwich" does not?
- 76 Why is there an extra "t" in Lemmatization?
- 61 Is "ageing" the only exception?
- 60 Why does this documentation use "or" instead of "="?
- 59 Does "I am eating vegan cheese in my underpants" really imply that the vegan cheese is inside my underpants?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 5 '16