Top network posts
- 71 Idiom criticizing a person who has unsolved problems but tries to give someone advice about them
- 56 English equivalent for the Persian idiom "send someone out in pursuit of black chickpeas"
- 49 English equivalent for the Persian proverb "The mountain just gave birth to a mouse"
- 46 Is there an English equivalent to the Persian saying "Now that it's my turn, the sky fell down"?
- 45 What do you call the facial expression or the state just before bursting into tears?
- 43 Is there any equivalent for this Persian expression "____ is like an unopened watermelon"?
- 37 What do you call this way of stacking rectangular objects on each other?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.