.NET developer. Started in VBA, then moved to VB .NET, then to C#.
Have you tried Git? It'll change your programming life. Once you really learn it, you'll wonder how you lived without it.
Have you tried F#? It's like a concise, less-ugly C#.
Have you tried NCrunch? It's my new favorite thing ever.
Imagine not having to Alt-Tab over to NUnit or xUnit, but running your tests right in Visual Studio.
Now imagine running your tests without having to build first.
Now imagine running your tests without even having to save first.
Imagine someone sitting beside you all day and double-checking that the unit tests pass every time you press a key.
Sounds crazy but it's pretty amazing, actually.
St. Louis, MO
Member for 4 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 at 12:54
- Stack Overflow 183.2k 183.2k 3333 gold badges171171 silver badges204204 bronze badges
- Arqade 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 2k 2k 1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11044 How do I undo the most recent local commits in Git?
- 1093 Move the most recent commit(s) to a new branch with Git
- 732 Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 403 Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 391 git-diff to ignore ^M
- 359 git rebase: "error: cannot stat 'file': Permission denied"
- 328 Html.ActionLink as a button or an image, not a link
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.