In part of my spare time, I work on fun programming projects. One was trying to analyze what underlies Wikipedia's Get to Philosophy game. I also worked on one called the "Small Eigen Collider".
I'm currently learning Japanese, and I'm an active participant in lang-8.com, a website where you write journal entries in a language you're learning, and get corrected by native speakers of that language. In return, you correct people writing entries in your native language. Recently, I've been asking a few questions prompted by slightly incorrect English I've encountered on lang-8.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
10 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 at 5:25
- Stack Overflow 64.6k 64.6k 4545 gold badges177177 silver badges296296 bronze badges
- Skeptics 36.6k 36.6k 3030 gold badges117117 silver badges317317 bronze badges
- Travel 22.3k 22.3k 1111 gold badges7575 silver badges190190 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 20.1k 20.1k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 17.9k 17.9k 1111 gold badges5555 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 687 How to change the remote repository for a git submodule?
- 255 Can I use git diff on untracked files?
- 194 Is it possible to push a git stash to a remote repository?
- 167 Does YouTube delete video dislikes?
- 163 Why is "Pokémon" written with an accent?
- 161 Is it illegal to own a rabbit in Queensland unless you're a magician?
- 146 Is it possible to run a single test in MiniTest?
- View more network posts →