In part of my spare time, I work on fun programming projects. One was trying to analyze what underlies Wikipedia's Get to Philosophy game. I also worked on one called the "Small Eigen Collider".
I'm currently learning Japanese, and I'm an active participant in lang-8.com, a website where you write journal entries in a language you're learning, and get corrected by native speakers of that language. In return, you correct people writing entries in your native language. Recently, I've been asking a few questions prompted by slightly incorrect English I've encountered on lang-8.
Member for 4 years
10 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 at 5:25
- Stack Overflow 65.3k 65.3k 4646 gold badges178178 silver badges298298 bronze badges
- Skeptics 36.7k 36.7k 3333 gold badges119119 silver badges320320 bronze badges
- Travel 22.4k 22.4k 1111 gold badges7777 silver badges190190 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 20.1k 20.1k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 17.9k 17.9k 1212 gold badges5757 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 699 How to change the remote repository for a git submodule?
- 266 Can I use git diff on untracked files?
- 198 Is it possible to push a git stash to a remote repository?
- 167 Does YouTube delete video dislikes?
- 163 Why is "Pokémon" written with an accent?
- 161 Is it illegal to own a rabbit in Queensland unless you're a magician?
- 147 Is it possible to run a single test in MiniTest?
- View more network posts →