I recently found a few YouTube videos about specific Stack Exchange site:
- Stack Exchange English Language and Usage Overview,
- Esperanto Stack Exchange! (with English subtitles) (the video is in Esperanto),
- Esperanto ĉe StackExchange! Bonvolu helpi! (in Esperanto, without subtitles!)
So I was wondering if one of our members has a YouTube account with a few followers and would be able to create a video to promote LL SE. When I posted this question in the chat, PythonMaster suggested creating a community-shared account.
This leads to two questions:
- Do you think this would help attract more users to LL SE?
- Who would be willing to invest some time into this?
Update: YouTube videos were also asked about on Meta SE: Featuring Stack Exchange on YouTube - Anything I Should be Aware of?. The question has one answer that contains the following advice:
The most important thing is probably to make sure that people being directed here understand what type of question will be received favorably and what will be hammered by down votes and closed. (...)