There has a meta post on Who should our moderators be?Who should our moderators be? in meta. I would like to ask the nominees some questions to understand the candidates better. Feel free to answer this. Your answers will help the community to understand you better.
- What do you think the main job of moderator is?
- Do you have any previous experience as a moderator?
- Our site is a very new one. We can expect a lot of posts that are broad, but are about practical problems faced when learning a language. What is your opinions on such questions?
- If conflict between users erupts in comments/chat, how will you handle that situation?
- Some users who post great answers may not agree with the community's consensus on the site's scope. For example, they may ask a question which was previously agreed to be off-topic and may want to include such questions as on-topic. How will you deal with such users?
- You come across a question you think should be closed, but the majority of the community disagrees. What will you do?
- If a fellow moderator disagrees with you, how will you handle that situation?